These rules apply to all games played on Push.poker tables.
All players are subject to Push.poker's rules and any rules relating to the individual game.
- Before registering for a Push.poker account and accessing Push.poker's services, you must be a minimum of 18 years of age or have reached the legal age of majority in your legal jurisdiction. Push.poker reserves the right to request proof of age at any time.
- Access to Push.poker from any jurisdiction where it is illegal to do so is strictly prohibited and may result in the suspension of your account and/or legal action being taken against you, as appropriate.
- Before being eligible to play for real money, you must first provide personal identifiable information. This includes your full, legal name, your date of birth and your full, current address. Please ensure that all information supplied by you is authentic and verifiable. Push.poker reserves the right to request proof of identification at any time. Incorrect information may result in the suspension or forfeiture of your account.
- All members may hold only one Push.poker account. The creation of additional accounts, for whatever purpose is strictly prohibited.
- You may access Push.poker's services using your own account only. Similarly, you may not access Push.poker's services via another player's account.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring the viability of your internet connection and any computer equipment used to access Push.poker's games. Push.poker is unable to accept responsibility for the quality of your Internet connection or any related disruptions, excepting those caused directly by Push.poker's servers.
As you play on Push.poker's tables, information is exchanged between your computer and our servers via a number of external peers. Push.poker is unable to accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred during this process.
Push.poker recommends that Players ensure that they have access to a secure back-up internet connection, to be used in the event of unexpected disconnection.
CHEATING AND UNFAIR PLAY
- Push.poker endeavors to do everything in its power to detect and prevent all forms of cheating in its poker games. To achieve the most effective level of security, Push.poker uses methods which may include the examination of your Push.poker account, inspection of individual player history and the continued scanning of your computer during use of Push.poker's services to detect all programs running concurrently with the Push.poker software.
- Any player who is involved in a deal with another player, including staking, swaps, profit-sharing, or any kind of bankroll sharing agreement, is prohibited from playing at the same real money table or in the same Sit & Go tournament as the other player.
- The act of 'chip dumping' (deliberately losing a hand or game in order to transfer chips to another player) is strictly prohibited in all Push.poker games.
- 'Collusion', the act of two or more players working as a team during a game to share information about the game in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players, is strictly prohibited in all Push.poker games.
- Push.poker endeavors to monitor all available software which may be used to affect the outcome of a game. An extensive list of known software programs and services and their current status (i.e. allowed or prohibited) in connection with Push.poker's services can be found in the 'Prohibited Software' section.
- All programs and services which are listed as prohibited may not be used in connection with Push.poker's services. Any attempt to use these programs or services may result in the immediate suspension or forfeiture of your Push.poker account.
- Push.poker reserves the right to apply sanctions as a result of cheating and/or unfair play on the part of any player. These sanctions may include written warnings, account and player restrictions, the forfeiture of funds, and/or exclusion from services and events. All instances and examples of cheating and/or unfair play, including (but not limited to) collusion, the creation or abuse of multiple accounts and/or the use of prohibited programs may result in the suspension or forfeiture of your Push.poker account.
- Any player found to have engaged or attempted to engage in cheating and/or unfair play and/or any other form of game manipulation will be subject to the regulations set down in Push.poker's Terms and Conditions.
- Unethical tactics such as "Grimming" (also known as Buttoning or Angle-shooting) will not be tolerated at our games. The abuse of sitting and playing one hand at a new heads-up cash table and having received favorable blinds/button position, then immediately leaving the table after that single hand. Push.poker reserves the right, in addition to other measures to blocking access to the games to such User's account for a period of time or terminating such User's account in its sole discretion.
In the event of illegal or fraudulent use of Push.poker's services, Push.poker reserves the right to disclose all information relating to any and all events to the appropriate authorities.
The 'Time Bank' is a useful tool in Push.poker's games which gives each player extra time to make a decision.
If you fail to act within a certain amount of time, have money invested in the pot and are connected to the system when your time expires, the time bank is automatically activated.
If you use your time bank, all other players at the table will be notified.
The time bank 'runs down' as it is used and cannot be manually extended by Push.poker.
Except in certain situations (such as during 'local', national tournaments, all chat messages must be sent in English.
All abusive, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate language is strictly prohibited and may result in a warning and/or the suspension of the offending player.
Push.poker's chat rooms are made available for the pleasure and comfort of all members. They may not be used for the advertisement of any product or service.
'Flooding', i.e. entering large amounts of text and/or copying and pasting the same message repeatedly, is strictly prohibited.
'Spamming', i.e. posting messages which are against the rules, is strictly prohibited.
Posting comments which relate to any ongoing game and/or may affect the outcome of a game is strictly prohibited. This rule does not apply in the event of a 'heads up' situation (i.e. only two players remain). In this situation, the two players involved in the game or tournament may chat as they wish.
In the event of queries related to Push.poker's chat functions or to report a violation of these rules, you can contact a support by clicking the 'Live Support' link located in the main lobby under the Live Support menu option or via email to support@Push.poker.com.
- Whilst Push.poker endeavors to ensure the security of all player and account information, it is the responsibility of every Push.poker member to ensure the individual security or their account. For this reason, you must, at all times, ensure that your password and all account information remains confidential and cannot be accessed by any other person.
- Push.poker recommends that you choose a strong password which can not easily be deduced by others.
You are also required to take all reasonable measures and precautions to protect your computer and internet connection from unauthorized access and malicious software.
- Push.poker is unable to accept any liability for any loss or damage which is incurred as a result of a breach of security on your computer.
- If, during a draw game, the original 52 card deck is insufficient to allow a player to draw the number of cards they need, all previously discarded card and the remaining deck will be reshuffled to make a new deck.
- Once the cards have been reshuffled, the server will prevent each player from receiving cards which they have personally discarded.
- The minimum bet in both No Limit and Pot Limit games is equal to the big blind, which is treated as a raise of the small blind. This means that pre-flop, any raise in an unopened pot which is equal to (or greater than) the small blind reopens the action ingame.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the Card room Rules (including the Ring Game Rules and the Tournament Rules) and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions takes precedence. During a tournament, if there is a discrepancy between the Card room Rules and the Tournament Rules, the Tournament Rules will take precedence. During a ring game, if there is a discrepancy between the Card room Rules and the Ring Game Rules, the Ring Game Rules will take precedence.
- Push.poker reserves the right to modify or amend any of its individual rules, policies and/or the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- In the event of a breach of these rules, Push.poker reserves the right to terminate any player account, or take any other action it considers necessary regarding any player account.
- It’s the player’s sole responsibility to review recent changes. Yet, Push.poker at its sole discretion may decide to send you an official notification to your registered Push.poker e-mail address or use any other account information to get in touch with you.
In the event of a dispute, any decision made by Push.poker's management will be final.